Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bahamas - Day 6

We went into town this morning to have breakfast at a local place (would not call it a restaurant because there were no walls), check out the sites and do a little shopping. I found a bag with Bahamas on it and Collin broke his maraca before I finished paying for it. Nothing a hot glue gun won't fix though! Here I am in front of the Queen's house.

We did not stay too long because Collin needed a nap. Before returning to our room, we stopped had to stop at the water feature in front of the Royal Towers because Collin was having a fit because of the water. We are raising a fish and did not really know it until this trip. The entire time I was holding him, he wanted down so he could get in the water around the fountain.










Here is the other water feature he just had to stop and look at. I let him walk towards it but scooped him up quickly because he tried to crawl into the water.



We did eventually make it back to the room for him to take the nap that he fought to take. Do you think he is ready to swim now? He crawled into the float himself. I had it ready to go by the door. Yep, a fish!

No comments: