Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wallet Thief

I have not been able to carry my purse on my shoulder if I am also carrying Collin and think that I will have my wallet still in my purse when I get to where I am going with him. No matter what shoulder and what hip Collin is on, he is able to twist over to stick his arm in my purse to pull out my wallet. There are plenty of other fun objects in my purse but he only wants my wallet. When he was younger, he would chew on the outside of it but now, he wants to snap and unsnap the flap to the main part of the wallet. Tonight was the first time I noticed him looking at the contents in the it. He started to pull some of the folded cash out but decided to snap the flap closed instead.

1 comment:

Maria said...

What is it with wallet's? I took Matthew to the grocery store and had my wallet in the cart. He kept picking it up and throwing it outside the cart. There were so many groceries that he could have thrown out but he kept choosing to throw out my wallet. It is probably because I was quicker to respond to that.