Sunday, August 24, 2008

Collin found his voice or at least his scream box

Collin was a joy today. Collin is usually a very peaceful energetic child. Not today. For what seemed like all day, he was screaming at the top of his lungs at least I hope that is as loud as it gets. This was especially fun when we met some friends that have an 8 month old daughter for lunch at a pretty nice restuarant. Anyways, we did not let it phase us since we were there later in the afternoon and the place was pretty empty.

I spent a good 30 minutes making fart noises on Collins hands and watching him laugh. I think our son will become a Dentist because of his careful inspection of my teeth. He gets a kick out of putting is hand in my mouth and rubbing my teeth and then laughing about it. SO I do the same to him. Although as Grandma H found out, he has sharp teeth and a strong jaw.

Fun day and always something new. Like today while feeding him, he would lean back and gargle the formula. Interesting kid.

No comments: