Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Irish WIN!!!!

I missed the football game this past Saturday because I was riding with Team Wonder Woman on our annual ride.   We road 52 miles on the rolling hills in a beautiful small town 2 1/2 hours north of home. I did not get home until 5pm that day but could not wait to hear about the details of the game.
At the halfway point of the 52 mile route.  Happy to have some yummy banana bread to keep us going.
Feeling like celebrities at the end with the announcer talking to us about the ride.  We were ladies #4 and 5 of the 52 mile route.  That felt really good knowing that....and to be off the bike.

I heard from Dad that Collin made a touch down helping the team win 31 - 21.  When I asked Collin about it, he shrugged his shoulders and said, "yeah, I did make a score".  Either he really does not think it's a big deal (probably not the case) or he does not like to have the spotlight on him and take the credit (probably the answer).  Dad found the video highlight of the beautiful run and Collin did not day much about it.  I wish I could post it here but I am unable to copy it.  Collin did say he had a great time at the game probably because they played the Spartans, the rival team from school.  Here are Collin, Trace (Spartan) and Clayton after the game.....all smiles for everyone.




No comments: