Monday, October 24, 2016

Sleep Walking Funny

Collin talks in his sleep and has been known to sleep walk but it has been a LONG time.  He gets it from is Dad.  Last night, I had just gotten into bed when I heard Collin walking into my room....you know, that cute pitter patter sound of his feet on the carpet.  I assumed he was coming over to give me a hug or he needed something.  I could see from the faint light in the room that he walked into our master bathroom, opened a draw and then came out....butt naked.  He then walked into the living room where Dad was watching TV.  Dad asked him what he was doing and why he was naked.  Collin's response was "hmm".  Collin turned around, went down the hall and started to climb into the guest bed in another room.  Dad came to get him and had him put some underwear on.  Collin climb into his bed and started snoring.  While this was happening, I opened all of the drawers in our bathroom and found some of Collin's underwear in the top drawer.  He must have taken it off while in there and put it in the drawer.  Too funny!


We mentioned all of this to him this morning, and he remember nothing of the night before....especially why he might have put his underwear in our bathroom drawer. 

No comments: