Thursday, June 9, 2016

Swim Meet #2

Collin competed in 5 races tonight during Meet #2. No wonder he came home hungry and very tired.  
His first race was swimming up in the 9/10 boys relay.  He was really mad about this but he did fantastic swimming the last lap of the relay freestyle and helped the team win a 4th place ribbon. Here he is during that swim:


He rested a little and then swam 4 more times.   Here is how he did, I think (I was Ribbon Judge so I had to pay attention to my lane and now always getting to see how he did):

5th - Freesyle
4th - Breast stroke
2nd - Backstroke
3rd - Relay - 7/8 boys

So proud of him sticking it out and trying his best.  He was no upset about any of the ribbons he received and was a good sport about it.

Wonder if he is nervous....or just hungry
The great thing about Ribbon Judge when he swam in my lane or the one next to me was that I got some great pictures of him


On the Ready Bench for backstroke
Lined up for breast stroke
On the crowded Ready Bench
.
All marked up and ready to swim

Coming in for the 9/10 relay team
Finding out he got 4th place

Finishing the backstroke and waiting for his 2nd place ribbon
Last race .... the breast stroke




No comments: