Friday, May 30, 2014

Kindergarten Graduation

Even though there is a week of school left, this morning was Kindergarten graduation.  Collin was excited that Mommy, Daddy and Grandma H would be there to hear the songs he learned and was to perform with his class this morning.  A few nights ago, I caught him singing before going to bed.  I asked him about the song and he quickly stopped saying that it was a surprise and we had to wait to hear the songs at graduation.

Graduation was in the cafeteria.  All four of the Kindergarten classes were graduating together.  Before walking across the stage, the kids sang a few songs.  Collin was not feeling it this morning and was singing, kinda.  I think he was nervous and did not like sitting on the front row in front of all of the parents.

His class Mrs Mitchell's class was first to walk across the stage in alphabetical order.  When it was Collin's turn, he was focused when he walked up to Mrs. Mitchell.  He did turn and look our way for a picture but the usual smile was not there.  After the rest of the classes got to walk across the stage, we went back to his classroom for cookies and milk.  I did not stay long because I was really not feeling well.  I did make sure I took a few pictures with him before Daddy took me back home. 

We have a 1st Grader now!!!

Collin is in the middle on the front row (grey shirt and black shorts)

Looks happy to be there, right?

Even though he does not seem to want to be there, he is still REALLY cute!

Collin, Elliot and Brody

 
Getting his diploma from Mrs Mitchell

Look at that happy face


There's my smiling little boy!

No comments: