Thursday, May 8, 2014

Good News From Teacher

I saw that I had an email from Ms. Mitchell titled "Touching Base".  Oh no, what is Collin up to now?  He had gotten sticker for the last few weeks.  I could not think of what she needed to tell us.  I opened her email and was happy to read what she had to say:

"I just wanted to let you know that Collin has been doing a great job in class.  He is listening nicely, following directions and completing his work.  I am super proud of him!!

Smiles, Ann"

I was so happy to read her email!!!!  I immediately shared the news with Daddy and he was proud of Collin, too.  When we got home, Daddy told Collin that Ms. Mitchell sent an email.  Collin looked a little scared and asked, "What did she say?" but you could tell he really did not want to know.  Daddy told him what teacher said and then followed it with how proud both of us where of him.  He smiled....and then wanted to play Wii.  I am sure he was happy with himself and did not want to make a big deal of it. 

No comments: