Friday, November 22, 2013

Character Parade

Every year, the Kindergartners and Pre-K get to dress up as a character from a book and then parade around the school for the other classes to see.  This year, Collin chose to be Spider Man and carry one of his Spider Man books.  Thank you SOOO much Collin for not picking something else that we had to buy or figure out what to make.  Recycling a costume is great!

There were so many cute costumes that morning.  I was surprised that there were not more Spider Man's out there. It made it easier to find Collin.  He was at the back of his class just like he was when he was in the Pre-K parade. And...just as last year, he walked so fast and did not look my way when I called his name for a picture.  I did the best I could and here is what I got:

Ms Mitchell as a pink crayon


Spider Man is behind Iron Man



What a cute group of kids


No comments: