Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cousin's Trip To Memaw's House

I have not been able to post in a while because of computer problems....so I know I have some catching up to do.  Two weeks ago, Aunt Lisa, me and the kids loaded up in my car to see Memaw for the day.  On the way there, the kids did not sleep so......yes, they asked every 10 minutes if we were there yet or when we where going to get there.  Lisa and I did our best to distract them from how long they had been in the car.  At first, we pointed out cows by yelling out "cows!" and then the kids did the same.  Then, we were silly and pointing out "car", "dog", "grass", etc.  The kids thought that was funny and had a great time on the way.  Lisa got a headache from the yelling and put a halt to it about 20 minutes away from Memaw's.
Loaded up and ready to go
 While there, the kids had fun playing on the swing set, exploring the outdoors around her house and swimming.  Here are some pictures of when they were actually sitting still while the sunscreen dried.  You can see that Collin ran away from me after I put the sunscreen on his face because I did not get to rub it in enough.
Wonder what they are both thinking?  "Can we swim yet?"



Great picture of Leah and her smile
Timmy and Collin playing a game on the Leap Frog

Petting the donkeys. 

No comments: