Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Continuing Dog Saga

Every Monday at school, Collin goes to computer lab to draw and learn the computer keyboard.  The teacher prints what he did during the lab and we talk about it that night.  Last night, this is what I pulled out of his backpack:
Trying not to laugh thinking this looked like a big turd, I asked Collin to describe what he drew "Read what it says, Mommy.  This is me walking my dog".  The picture does say "ihav a dog" which he typed by himself on the computer.  I guess he is still thinking about a dog and wants one really bad.  At this point, we have at least 6 more weeks until we are able to move back into our house.  Do you think he will forget when we move back in?  I hope so but doubt it.  One of the many things I have learned about Collin is that he does NOT forget...unless it's convenient for him to do so. 

No comments: