Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lookin' Good!

Collin used to go to school or outside without brushing his hair.  Daddy likes the look.....I just cringe sometimes thinking what does the teacher think.  She knows Daddy and I and am sure she also knows that it's not Collin's fault his hair is not brushed.  Collin either never noticed or just did not care about his hair.

That has changed!  Now, most of the time when we leave the house, he asked for my brush so he can brush his hair.  If Daddy is around, he rubs the top of Collin's head quickly which then messes his hair back up...and causes a little boy to get mad at his Daddy.  He is smart enough to walk out of Daddy's reach and then brush his hair again.  Even though he is brushing his hair, it's only helping a little because of the way he wants to brush it.  He brushes from the back of the top of his head forward and then to the right.  He then repeats this but brushes to the left.  This makes a section of hair on the right side of his head stick up.  After brushing, he does look at me and ask, "Does my hair look good?"  Of course it does....after I mash that back section down.  :)

I ask him why he is now interested in brushing his hair and he cannot tell me why either.  At least he is not going to school with his hair sticking up everywhere now....but he does have helmet hair, I am sure, because he is rides his bike to school with Daddy.

No comments: