Friday, June 8, 2012

Donut Friday!!!

Collin and Daddy have had a tradition for possibly over 2 years now of having donuts on Friday morning.  Collin usually gets a bag of donut holes (you can see it in this picture) and chocolate milk or orange juice.  They have graciously let me join them a few times if I am working from home that day or happen to be home that morning.  This is a great time for the boys to hang out, eat donuts and talk about the day ahead.

Collin was REALLY excited about donuts this week because on Tuesday afternoon, he asked me when it was Friday.  I said it will be three more days and then realized why he asked.  "Do you want to know when it's going to be Donut Friday to have donuts?"  He said "Yes!"  He did ask again this week if it was Friday yet. 

I have yet to ask the teacher if Collin is more wound up on Fridays than other days because of all the sugar from the donuts.  I probably don't want to know the answer to that one.

No comments: