Friday, June 26, 2009

Where is Collin?








Collin loves to play hide and seek (and I do too!). He did not forget this during our trip. This afternoon while daddy was napping, I hide and he tried to find me. I enjoyed hiding in a spot were I could see his face when he walked into the room and scanned it looking for me. As soon as he saw me, he face would light up and he started running towards my direction. I wanted to stop thinking he was getting bored but he let me know that I was wrong because he pulled me back to the spot where I was last hiding and pointed at it, then ran off to where he waited before for me to hide.
Later, we were resting and watching some TV while daddy was napping. He played with the doors at the bottom of the entertainment center and decided to put a blanket behind the doors. Next I knew, he was crawling into the space to get the blanket and then came back out. He did this a few times....and even the next day.

No comments: