Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chuck E Cheese Rocks







CHUCK E CHEESE ROCKS.


Collin got Pizza, and watch a show and then play on some fun rides. Oh yeah did you see Collin drinks great from a Straw out his own Juice Box.
At the end of the day Collin and I spent about an hour in our driveway playing Ball. I think Collin will make a great running back some day. He will hold onto a ball longer than you can imagine. He also has good ball protection skills. Then he rides his bike for about 15 minutes, I am teaching him Left and Right, I will pull the handle bar to the left and say left then I pull the handlebar to the right and say right. I have been doing this for a few days now and he is starting to get it. Last night I would say right and he turned right, and the same with the left. Now all I have to do is teach him straight so that we do not ride in circles for 15 minutes. Figure 8's gets dizzy.


No comments: