Saturday, December 30, 2017

Snow Skiing - One Run, But Fun!

I was really looking forward to snow skiing with Collin during Christmas break but was really disappointed when I found out there was not much snow so far on the mountain. Only one run, a green beginner run, was open. At least it was a long one starting from the top of the mountain.

On the first day, Collin wanted to warm up on the beginner short run before skiing from the top. After 3 times going on the short run, he was warmed up and ready to ski from the top. Even though he barely  turned going down the mountain, he did really good!  This is the reason I called him Speedy because he was so fast. He was not too fast for me to practice my turns and parallel skiing, or what was Collin calls French Fries. 

We skied three half days this past week and had a blast.  I loved skiing next to him and have him look over at me and smile really big. I knew he was having fun when I saw that. 







No comments: