Monday, November 6, 2017

A Little Mountain Biking

We had a great time riding at a nearby mountain bike park with Collin and a friend of his, Jake.  I had not written my mountain bike like this before Collin was born. These are the same trails where I learned to ride my mountain bike so it was so much fun to ride them with my son. I couldn’t take any video or pictures during the ride because the boys were riding so fast that it was all I could do to keep up. We ended up riding about 11 miles of trails before we stopped and let them play in a very cold lake. It was hilarious to listen to them talk about the cold water air it touching there “parts”. They never swam but had fun running in and out of the water as fast as they  could trying to see who could run out the furthest and the fastest. Dad and I relaxed ... which really means Dad napped on a nearby picnic table while I watched the boys. We MUST do this again soon. 










No comments: