Friday, August 26, 2016

Stuffed Animal Halo

Collin is a stuffed animal kid.  He says he loves the way they feel and they comfort him.  I have gone through his pile and donated a lot of the animals but kept the ones I know are his favorite.  When he went to sleepover camp, he used some of his money to buy more.....yeah!  ;)  He bought a snake that's as long as he is, a bear and one other one I cannot remember right now.  When we went to Scotland, he had to have a sheep....which I really liked too.


Every once in awhile he goes through his pile and this is what I find at night when I go to tuck him into bed.  Yes, he is sleeping on the floor. He likes to do this too.  It's been probably close to a year since he has done this though and then, for some reason, he made a pallet on the floor earlier this week...and it's continued.  I don't mind so much now because he is still in his dry streak at night that started after we came back from our vacation....42 days dry now.  I am probably more excited about him being dry than he is.  No more waking up at night to either helping him or hearing him take off the wet layer of sheets to get to the dry layer and then having to help him make his bed the next night...not to mention washing sheets almost every day.




On the floor with his crew.  The snake is the leopard spotted stuffed animal. 
There's Monkey, front and center (well to the right his face), as always.  I love how Puppy is resting his paw on Collin's head.
Look who is still awake. 

No comments: