Sunday, August 21, 2016

Kids and Selfie Sticks

Collin got a selfie stick from the baseball game last night.  Everyone that attended got one.  We have not used one before.  I thought we have been find without one and were not missing out on anything.  Collin must have thought differently.  Dad and he figured out how to use the stick and he spent the next 30 minutes taking at least 20 pictures and a few videos with my phone.


I thought he did a great job with the pictures centering the people in most of the shots.  They were also really clear.  I love his look of concentration.  He gets that one from his Dad.


He practiced first with Mimi and I. 
Next, he took one of Dad using Facebook
Here is Pappi watching the last day of the Olympics
Timmy and Collin were loaded and looked like they were ready for a Nerf gun war.  I can only assume that Leah was their target.
Timmy's serious face is hilarious here!  If only I knew what they were talking about in this picture.
Well, Leah is smiling in this one.  I guess she held her own or this was before the shooting started.

No comments: