Saturday, March 14, 2015

How Does Your Garden Grow? - 1st Grade Play

The 1st Grade play, "How Does Your Garden Grow?" was this past week.  I could not wait to see Collin perform the songs he practiced at the house when he was bathing the last few weeks. 

Collin was a farmer and sang "Planting Seeds" on stage. He was so cute while on stage because he was concentrating hard to stand where he was supposed to, sing the song and not mess up.  I love that face and recognize so much of me in him. 

I was not sure if he could see me sitting on the second row watching him and smiling really big.  I saw him looking around for me but our eyes did not meet.  He knew Dad was there because he was to the side of the stage helping the kids on and off.

When he came off stage, he was happy to see him but really wound up from the play and hanging out with his friends.  It took a while to walk back to the classroom for him to change so we could have dinner.  No rush thought because he was having fun.

On the front row singing

 

Collin and Bradley

The cutest farmers I have ever seen

No comments: