Thursday, March 19, 2015

Boys Trip - Day 4

With everything the boys have done so far on their trip, I thought they would hang around their friend's house before and after meeting a friend for lunch or dinner.  Nope, not these guys.  I am at work and noticed that Chris had posted some pictures to Facebook.  I log on and see that Collin is flying the in iFly chamber.  What? I could not tell if he was having a good time or was concentrating on the rules he learned before it was his time to "fly".
Learning the rules and signals when he will be in the chamber

Getting suited up

Ready to fly!
 .....and here he is flying with his instructor!  He is so brave!!!  I have not talked to him yet to find out if he had fun or would want to do it again.

 
 

Facial marks from the goggles



After lunch with a friend, they went to see a 3D movie that they had seen before, Big Hero 6.  They said it was funny and a good one to see again.

Just talked to Dad.  They are getting up leisurely and coming home tomorrow.  Burke and I are so excited about seeing

No comments: