Sunday, December 14, 2014

Vet of Dogs

Tonight while putting Collin to bed, we talked about our day. After we finished talking about what a great weekend we had, Collin said he wanted to be a vet of dogs when he grows up. I told him that was a great idea especially because he loves Burke so much. I said that he would need to also work with other animals. He said that was fine because he also likes other animals like birds, Cates and even alligators.  He said that he knows about alligators because of the book I got him about alligators.   I said that he would likely not have to see an alligator at his vet job unless he worked at a zoo. His face lit up and he said he changed his mind and now wants to work as a vet at the zoo.  I told him that doing what he really likes to do for a job is a good idea and will make him happy to go to work. He liked hearing that.

No comments: