Monday, December 8, 2014

80s Party

One of my good friends, Bonnie, had an 80s themed birthday party on Saturday.  Dad and I had a great time trying to figure out what to wear and then getting the "costume" together for the party.  Dad went as John McEnroe and I went as a Valley Girl.  Kids were invited to the party so we made sure that Collin wore something from the 80s also. 

We had a great time dancing to 80s music.  The kids played with each other in one of the kid's rooms.  Occassionally, they came out and watched us dance.  When Dad was dancing, Collin thought it was funny and ran back to get his friends.  I think Collin thought it was funny because he is not used to seeing Dad dance.  He does dance really good!

We were having such a great time and hated to leave.  We needed to get me home because I was running as part of a team in a half marathon the next morning. 





No comments: