Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Zoo Camp

This week, Collin is at zoo camp and is signed up with the Hunt is On! group.  The kids must be learning about animals and how they hunt for food.  The zoo encourages the kids to bring a camera to take pictures throughout the day.  I sent Collin's camera with him today and was VERY pleased to see that he brought it home tonight. I could not wait to see what he took pictures of.  The majority of the pictures were blurry because I think he moves the camera when he pushes the button.  Here are a few of the pictures that did turn out well:

Side view of a skull he said is in his classroom

Selfie of Collin. 

A friend he met at camp.  He does not know his name which is his homework for tomorrow.

Tigers in his classroom

A hawk?  Not sure.

No, this is not fro zoo camp.  This is at home.  Looks like Collin is like his Daddy because he takes "butt shots" too. 
I tried asking him about what they learned today but I did not get much out of him.  He did show me a bat he made but could not tell me what he learned about it.  I'll try again tomorrow.....

No comments: