Sunday, July 6, 2014

Last Day of Zoo Camp From Collin's Eyes

I am just now getting a chance to look through Collin's camera he took to zoo camp.  First, let me point out that his camera made it back EVERY day of zoo camp this week.  I was leery about sending his camera with him but thought I would try it and see if it came back.  After the first day of praise that it came back, I kept sending it.  He brought it every day but did not always take pictures.  When he did, we had fun looking through them.  Most of them were really blurry and I could not tell what he was taking a picture of.  He insisted he could see the picture and would describe it to me.  Because he is in the "story" phase of his life, it was hard to believe that he really did remember each picture and what was in it. 

Here are selected pictures from the last day.  He took 71 of them with the majority of them blurry.  I could tell he was walking fast when taking a lot of them.

A girafe at a 6 year old's eye level

Good picture of a lion in it's habitat




Foard



Tiger

The seal habitat....with no sight of the seals




No comments: