Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bunny Collin

Tuesday afternoon, Collin and his class had an Easter egg hunt after school.  This was he second egg hunt of the season so he was ready.  I was home resting and not able to make it but I am sure he looked cute running around getting his eggs. 

When he came home, he had on a hat made of bunny ears.  Also, the teacher had drawn whiskers on his cheeks and a pink nose.  When it was time for bath, he asked what he usually did "Smell my hair.  Do I need to wash it?"  I assumed he did not want to wash his hair for the same reason he does not want to every night....he did not want to get his hair wet.  Tonight, however, he explained that he did not want to wash off his whiskers and nose.  Oh, I did not see any harm in keeping these on for the night.  They had already faded some since he got home because he was wiping on his face from dinner. 

This morning, after he brushed his teeth, he brought over the black and pink marker so that I could draw the whiskers and nose back on his face.  I asked if he was sure that he wanted me to do this and he said he was.  He then hopped over to where his shoes were to put them on and then hopped over to me to give me a kiss before he and Daddy left for the bus.  Daddy said he hopped out of the car and most of the way to the bus stop.  He sure did make a cute little bunny. 

Tonight, I did draw the whiskers and nose back on.  At least, he is not wearing the bunny ears hat because those would have been crushed when he went to sleep.  However, the hat is sitting next to his bed. I am glad he is having fun with this. 

I will try to remember to take a picture and post it tomorrow.

[next morning]:  I did get some pictures of Bunny on the way to school this morning.  I asked him to show me his whiskers and he started posing...should I be worried?  The kid loves the camera:

He is enjoying this.  He is just being serious.

"Mom, get the other side!"

Ready to be Bunny and go to school.  OK, maybe not the "go to school part"

No comments: