Friday, December 19, 2008

Mommy's Work

I had to work late several nights this week. On Thursday night, Collin got to come with me to work and bring dinner to a crew that was working. He was a hit. Everything he saw caused him to 'ooooohhhh' which then caused my coworkers to laugh and smile at Collin. This only encouraged him to "talk" to them more. He really fell in love with Thuy as you can see from this pictures.




After we finished dinner and toured the floor, we went back to my new office. Collin enjoyed playing with my computer mouse (nothing new there...it's an electronic device) and a file folder. He did quickly get bored with that so he grabbed my calculator of my desk and was delighted that he got to push some buttons on it. I like my calculator but not this much.




Daddy came to pick Collin up and see my new office and meet my coworkers that were still there when he arrived.

No comments: