Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesdays with Daddy Nov 11th

Collin is really learning his boundaries, today Collin and I pushed each other when it comes to eating. Collin wants to throw the food off his plate. I would tell him NO but he would look at me as if he did not understand. After I told him NO several times he would look at me straight in the eyes and slowly raise his hand full of food and direct it over the floor and drop the food. Very frustrating, but we made it through without killing each other.

Later in the day Collin wants the Kitties to have his toys and proceeds to give them to the cats. SO now his toys are everywhere the cats would go. Down the stairs, on the pool table, near the window seal, everywhere. For some reason the cats are not as involved as he hoped they would be.
Collin is running now and he runs in circles so it is real fun to watch him.

No comments: