Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shopping, shopping, shopping.....

Since both mommy and daddy have been busy with work, neither one of them have been able to run the errands they have needed to. Well, I thought errands and shopping were fun the first day since I got to meet lots of new people, scream at them (it was loud...I wanted to hear myself talk) and flirt. I really liked it when mommy let me ride on her shoulders because I was getting really tired of sitting in the strollers. Besides, strollers are for babies which I am not.


By the second day of this shopping, I really did not like the word. At least I was outside more this time and got to stretch my legs some.
We are staying home today to rest, play outside and clean the house. I am not going to clean though....I plan to sleep, eat, play with my toys and scream at the kitties.

No comments: