Sunday, November 30, 2008

Take Me for a Ride

The other night, I thought it would be fun to sit Collin down on one of our blankets we leave on the couch and pull him along. I thought of this because he really liked riding on the cart at Gymboree the other day. As I thought, he had a blast!!! He was laughing so hard, he fell over one time.....fortunately, the blanket was there to soften the fall a little. I pulled him around for about 2o minutes. I stopped because I got tired...not because he was ready for something new.

I had not done this for a few days and thought Collin did not remember me doing this to him. Well, this is were I was wrong. Tonight, while I was cooking, he walked over to me pulling the blanket behind him. I looked over at him and he looked to make sure I was watching him. Next, he dropped the blanket, stepped on top of it and looked at me as if to say "Mom, pull me around like you did the other night". So, I did. Since I was cooking, I could not do it as long as I did the other night. I stopped, gave him the blanket, and put one of his stuffed animals on it to see if he would pull is around. He did for a little while but stopped when he heard daddy come home.

No comments: