Monday, October 9, 2017

First Crossword Puzzle

After the non-stop questions on the way to Angel Fire Thursday and then again on the way to the airport today, I was just a little worn out by the time we got on the plane. I don't know how he found it but he opened up the airline magazine and asked about the crossword puzzle. I have never been a fan because these were usually too hard, but Collin kept wanting to try it. Once we were in the air, we started working on it together ... and it was not that hard as I remembered (probably was rated intermediate). Collin had a good time guessing the words and asking what words in the clues meant. At least he was learning AND it was keeping his attention. I was surprised that we finished it and it kept his attention for so long. Ha!!  He does not have attention problems when he is interested in what he is doing. 

No comments: