Saturday, August 19, 2017

Just a Small Birthday Sleepover

Instead of a huge birthday party, I was happy to hear that Collin wanted a few of his good friends to come to the house for a sleepover. Including Collin, the 8 boys swam for about an hour when they first arrived. They threw a ball, had a water fight and and swam around. Because the pizza was late, we gave them popsicles to tie them over.Then the pizza arrived which got them all out of the pool. They were some hungry boys!  










They dried off to come inside to wish Collin Happy Birthday and to have cookie cake. Those boys have some lungs!!!  My mom ears were ringing when they finished. Ouch!!!  Collin loved it though.  







The boys then went upstairs for the rest of the night. I could hear them having Nerf gun wars, playing video games and laughing. It was great to hear them having so min fun. I went to bed around 11pm and heard them for another 30 minutes. I assume they went to sleep soon after that. 

The crew woke up around 8:30am to donuts waiting for them. I was shocked that there were donuts left!

Some boys had to leave early and the rest swam for 30 minutes before Collin had to get ready for football practice and a Scouts pool party. Before they left, I did hear Collin ask them to clean up because he knew he would have to if they did not. 

No comments: