Monday, August 21, 2017

First Day of 4th Grade

The first day of school this morning was more rushed then summer mornings, of course! Collin could not leisurely eat his breakfast and watch Clarence cartoon. He ended up not being able to eat most of his breakfast which consisted of strawberries and chocolate chip muffins because he needed to brush his teeth, pack his lunch, feed the dog, and get on his bike to go to school.  Yes, he was running late so we did not get to take too much time taking first day of school pictures. Looks like we will have to take pictures this afternoon instead. I am sure we will not be the only family that does this. 

I did get a picture of him holding the sign and racing off on his bike.  He was not too excited about School starting again but I'm sure he will have a good day today. I cannot wait to hear about it when I get home. 










No comments: