Monday, February 23, 2015

Square Dancing


Because of the Rodeo coming up, Collin’s school had a square dancing show for the parents Friday morning.  I missed last year’s so I was excited to see Collin this year not only to see him dance but to see if he was still shy about dancing with a girl. 

He was happy we were there…and brought Aunt Nancy with us because she spent the night we us the night before.  The kids performed for 5 songs.  I joined in on the last two songs (Hokey Pokey and Chicken Dance) because the other mother’s did also. 

Collin did great dancing and did not seem to mind having a girl as a partner.  I saw a lot of me in him as I watched him concentrate and follow all of the rules for the dances.  He did smile when he looked over at us.

Collin is in the black hat on the right (notice the green wristband he has had for several weeks)

 


  
Look at that concentration.  He did not want to clap when he was not supposed to.

Meredith and Collin.  She really likes him but don't ask him about her.  "She likes everyone"

No comments: