Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Visitor in Our Bed

At least once or twice a month, we find Collin in our bed when we walk into our room to get ready for bed.  Talking to Collin about it later the next day, he says that he loves the cold, fluffy down comforter we have on our bed.  He loves to snuggle up in it because it's "comfy and cozy".  I agree that the comforter is comfortable which is why it's on our bed.  What's not comfortable is having a 7-year old wiggle butt in our bed.  He looks too cute to move but we are quickly reminded that he moves around throughout the night and snores....LOUD. 


The other day when I was not feeling well and laid down (for what ended up being the night), Collin crawled into the bed after Daddy tucked him into his bed a few hours later.  I admit that I really liked having him beside me.  I felt better just a little bit because of it. 

No comments: