Monday, October 6, 2014

Lunch with the Crazy Boys

I finally was able to have lunch with Collin at school Friday.  I am not sure if it was because it was Friday, they had sugar for their snack or if it was something to do with the moon....but the kids were crazy.  Topics were:
  • how many teeth everyone lost
  • who had candy in their lunch - no one did
  • what was their Halloween costume

....and then the A&M vs UT chant.  Jack knows I graduated from UT so he always asks me if I am a Longhorn.  He was wearing his Longhorn shirt.  I showed the Longhorn sign and then said "nice shirt".  That did it!  Several of the boys started chanting "Aggies Rule, Aggies Rule" and then the girls chimed in....and then the other table started in.  The teachers and I got the kids to calm down some but they were still crazy until it was time to go. 

Here are Collin, Brody, Sebastian and Jack.  I sure did feel sorry for Ms Davis and the afternoon with these kids.


No comments: