Saturday, November 17, 2012

Turkey Trot

Collin and I ran a 1K in this morning's annual Turkey Trot in a nearby neighborhood.  This was our third year to attend and Collin's second year to run the family walk 1K.  I was prepared this year unlike last year for Collin to run the entire time.  Last time, he took off running at the start and really did not stop.  I was carrying two bottled waters, snacks, camera, etc so I was not prepared for him to run.  This year, I was set....and gald I was.  He ran most of the time again.  The only time he stopped was to walk less than 10 steps before starting to run again.  He especailly wanted to run when we saw the policemen directing traffic or if perople where cheering on the side of the road.  Of his buddies that were running, he was way ahead of the crowd.  I think we have another runner in the family. 

Collin and Oliver are running on the bottom right (Collin in the white shirt)


Look at his hair!  Shows how fast he is running

Time for a snack and a smile after the run

The boys had a great time playing on the playground before and after the run

Mommy and Bonnie, Oliver's Mommy

No comments: