Saturday, September 16, 2017

Mannequin Challenge?

Instead of staying at the house and playing with his friends, we took two to the park to play for about an hour before heading to the Mall. I had not been to the Mall in months so I thought it would be a fun changed on a hot day. 

The kids played in the playground equipment for about 20 minutes before asking for my phone. I reluctantly gave it to Collin and said they could use it for 10 minutes. I then continued to read my book until he brought my phone back. He showed me what they did with the phone....posed for the camera and took some GREAT pictures. Don't you think?















After playing a little longer, we were all ready for some A/C so we headed to the Mall. First, we had lunch. The Mall was a perfect place for 3 picky kids to find something to eat. We each selected different places to get our food and then sat in the middle of the Food Court to eat and people-watch. We had some laughs counting how many times people stopped to eat a sample. There were more "Nos" u til the last 5 minutes. 

After lunch, we walked around and ended up in a bid department store. Saige was th first to pretend to be a mannequin and then the other two quickly joined her. They were being quiet and having fun in an empty area of the store so they are not bothering anyone.:.amd they were doing a great job at being a mannequin too!











We all had a good time that afternoon and now I have some fun pictures to remember the day with. 

No comments: